Company registration process
You want to register a company, and you know that this needs to be done through CIPC. You started looking around on CIPC’s website and you realise you don’t understand what needs to be done.
Registering your company by yourself can take a very long time. The words and phrases are confusing, it takes forever to get hold of someone at CIPC and if you leave your computer for two minutes, you are kicked out of the system and have to start the entire process from scratch.
This can easily take up hours (even days) of your time and become a painful, messy experience. What is your time worth per hour? Compare that to paying a professional, and you will see why our clients love us.
When we register your company, the following will happen, and your company can be registered within 48 hours:
- Client completes Company Registration Application form (this takes less than 3 minutes to complete)
- Client returns Application form, along with proof of payment
- Business Level completes the registration process on CIPC’s database and applies for the company name to be reserved
- Business Level forwards the document for directors’ signature to the client to be signed and dated
- Once we receive the signed and dated form, we forward the required documents to CIPC to finalise the registration of your company
- CIPC will advise us when the company has been registered on their database
- As soon as your company has been registered, we will retrieve your company documents and forward them to you, along with your Share Certificates, Income Tax Number and BEE Affidavit.
When we register your company, it will be done fast and correctly, or your money back.
Click here if you want to start the process now, or fill in the contact form below and we will get back to you.
Your privacy is important to us and we will not share your information.